ACEP Now is looking for its next resident to join our editorial team. The position is open to any emergency medicine resident physician in an ACGME-accredited program who will be PGY2–4 during the July 2023–July 2024 Resident Fellow term.
Explore This IssueACEP Now: Vol 41 – No 01 – January 2022
- Regularly promote ACEP Now articles via social media, including Twitter and Facebook.
- Author or curate 4 Resident Voice columns during the 12-month position.
- Solicit contributions to the Resident Voice column.
- Edit accepted Resident Voice columns (one column every quarter).
- Attend ACEP Now editorial board meeting at ACEP Scientific Assembly (fall) or Leadership and Advocacy Conference (spring), if able.
- Participate in occasional editorial planning calls.
- Generate article ideas.
- Contribute podcast and video content (upon request)
Position includes a $1,000 stipend. Applications are due Feb. 17, 2023, for a year-long term that will begin July 1, 2023.
To apply, send your resume, a writing sample, and a letter of interest including the name and contact information of your program director and confirmation that they support your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.