ACEP Now is an official publication of the American College of Emergency Physicians. Emergency physicians rely on ACEP Now for indispensable content that can be used in daily practice.
ACEP is the specialty society for Emergency Medicine, and ACEP Now is the official voice of Emergency Medicine.
With a rapidly evolving heath care system, emergency physicians need a trustworthy source for the most valuable and insightful information that impacts the practice of Emergency Medicine. That source is ACEP Now.
Written by physicians for physicians, each issue delivers cutting edge news, practice changing tips, regulatory updates, and the most up to date information on health care reform.
ACEP Now delivers:
- Breaking news & news from the college
- Practice trends & industry trends
- FDA coverage & clinical trial results
- Expert opinion & insightful commentary
- Public policy & medical-legal issue coverage
- Therapy area-specific content (i.e. Cardiology, Geriatrics, Pediatrics)
- Practice area-specific content (i.e. Ultrasound, Intraosseous Infusion Systems)
- Business-related content covering the business of emergency medicine