Dr. Hauber is an emergency medicine resident at Mount Sinai Morningside-West in New York City.
Explore This IssueACEP Now: Vol 40 – No 02 – February 2021
- Pitts J. SP-4213 The Human Factor: Biomedicine in the Manned Space Program to 1980. Washington, DC: NASA; 1985.
- SP-45 Mercury Project summary, chapter 8. National Aeronautics and Space Administration website. Accessed Dec. 11, 2020.
- Miller J. Inventing the Apollo spaceflight biomedical sensors. Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum website. Accessed Nov. 19, 2020.
- SP-368 Biomedical Results of Apollo. National Aeronautics and Space Administration website. Accessed Dec. 11, 2020.
- Bio-Monitor: keeping an eye on astronauts’ vital signs. Canadian Space Agency website . Accessed Nov. 24, 2020.