ACEP continues to update its COVID resources regularly to reflect the latest information. Visit the COVID-19 Center for access to all COVID content, including the following most popular tools from the past few months:
Explore This IssueACEP Now: Vol 39 – No 12 – December 2020
- The COVID-19 Field Guide is a living document. Recent updates include return-to-work criteria, ventilation guidance, late sequelae and long-term effects of COVID-19, and treatment (including a new section on antibodies).
- COVID-19 Severity Index Tool, created by ACEP and EvidenceCare, is a seven-step triage process for emergency physicians to better classify COVID-19 patients and inform next steps. This pathway integrates into many electronic health record systems, can be downloaded for offline use, and is updated often with the latest developments.
- Elemeno Express for COVID, a free benefit for ACEP members, is an internet-based point-of-care platform that puts ACEP-approved COVID content and best practices at your fingertips and helps connect your ED team.
- COVID-19 Clinical Alert is our resource library where ACEP’s clinical team has gathered and organized the most helpful COVID-19 resources from across the internet into topics including clinical assessment and management, personnel, EMS, system/community, and more.
- The COVID-19 Forum on ACEP’s EngagED platform houses peer-to-peer discussions from around the globe. Get connected and share lessons learned.
- COVID-19 Literature Library is a curated selection of relevant international publications organized by topic: clinical assessment, disease, testing, etc.
- COVID-19 Physician Wellness Hub helps ACEP members find the right support, whether it’s peer-to-peer support or free professional counseling. It includes wellness advocacy and mental health resources organized by source of stress.