11. Figure 7 shows your final setup.
Explore This IssueACEP Now: Vol 33 – No 07 – July 2014
Dr. Jeong is an emergency medicine resident at St. Joseph’s Regional Medical Center in Paterson, New Jersey.
Dr. McNamee is chief resident of the emergency medicine residency at St. Joseph’s.
Dr. Rosenberg is chair of the department of emergency medicine, chief of geriatrics emergency medicine, and chief of palliative medicine at St. Joseph’s.
- De Gottardi A, Thevenot T, Spahr L, et al. Risk of complications after abdominal paracentesis in cirrhotic patients: a prospective study. Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2009;7:906-9.
- Wiese SS, Mortensen C, Bendtsen F. Few complications after paracentesis in patients with cirrhosis and refractory ascites. Dan Med Bull. 2011;58:A4212.
- Nelson WP 3rd, Rosenbaum JD, et al. Hyponatremia in cirrhosis following paracentesis. J Clin Invest. 1951;30:738-44.
- Sharma A. Pulmonary oedema after therapeutic ascitic paracentesis: a case report and literature review of the cardiac complications of cirrhosis. Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2010;22:241-5.