Dr. Sorrentino is associate professor of pediatric emergency medicine in the division of emergency medicine at the University of Alabama at Birmingham, assistant dean for Students at the University of Alabama School of Medicine, and on the Board of Directors of Alabama ACEP.
Explore This IssueACEP Now: Vol 33 – No 02 – February 2014
- Duffy TP. The Flexner Report–100 Years Later. Yale J Biol Med. 2011;84:269-276.
- Barzansky B. Abraham Flexner and the Era of Medical Education Reform. Acad Med. 2010;85:S19-S25.
- Flexner A. Medical Education in the United States and Canada. Bulletin Number Four. 1910. Available at: http://www.carnegiefoundation.org/sites/default/files/elibrary/Carnegie_Flexner_Report.pdf. Accessed December 28, 2013.
- Eva KW, Rosenfeld J, Reiter HI, et al. An Admissions OSCE: The Multiple Mini-Interview. Med Educ. 2004;38:314-326.
- Husbands A, Dowell J. Predictive Validity of the Dundee Multiple Mini-Interview. Med Educ. 2013;47:717-725.
- Eva KW, Reiter HI, Rosenfeld J, et al. Association Between a Medical School Admission Process Using the Multiple Mini-Interview and National Licensing Examination Scores. JAMA. 2012;308(21):2233-2240.
- Mohr NM, Moreno-Walton L, Mills AM, et al. Generational Influences in Academic Emergency Medicine: Teaching and Learning, Mentoring, and Technology (Part 1). Acad Emerg Med. 2011;18(2):190-199.
- Borges NJ, Manuel RS, Elam CL, et al. Differences in Motives Between Millennial and Generation X Medical Students. Med Educ. 2010;44:570-576.
- 15 Tips for Motivating Gen Y in the Workplace. Available at: http://www.annaivey.com. Accessed Jan. 10, 2014.