- Shaikh N, Morone NE, Lopez J, et al. Does this child have a urinary tract infection? JAMA. 2007;298(24):2895-2904.
- Alghounaim M, Ostrow O, Timberlake K, et al. Antibiotic prescription practice for pediatric urinary tract infection in a tertiary center [published online ahead of print Feb. 28, 2019]. Pediatr Emerg Care.
- American Academy of Pediatrics, Subcommittee on Urinary Tract Infection, Steering Committee on Quality Improvement and Management, Roberts KB. Urinary tract infection: clinical practice guideline for diagnosis and management of the initial UTI in febrile infants and children 2 to 24 months. Pediatrics. 2011;128(3):595-610.
- Morgenstern J. Articles of the month special edition: pediatric UTI. First10EM website. Feb 2, 2016. Accessed June 11, 2019.
- McDaniel CE, Ralston S, Lucas B, et al. Association of diagnostic criteria with urinary tract infection prevalence in bronchiolitis: a systematic review and meta-analysis center [published online ahead of print Jan. 28, 2019]. JAMA Pediatr.
- Shaikh N, Hoberman A, Hum SW, et al. Development and validation of a calculator for estimating the probability of urinary tract infection in young febrile children. JAMA Pediatr. 2018;172(6):550-556.
- Kaufman J, Fitzpatrick P, Tosif S, et al. Faster clean catch urine collection (Quick-Wee method) from infants: randomised controlled trial. BMJ. 2017;357:j1341.
- Tran A, Fortier C, Giovannini-Chami L, et al. Evaluation of the bladder stimulation technique to collect midstream urine in infants in a pediatric emergency department. PLoS One. 2016;11(3):e0152598.
- Robinson J, Finlay J, Lang, M, et al. Urinary tract infections in infants and children: diagnosis and management. Paediatr Child Health. 2014;19(6):315-319.