Celebrating ACEP’s 50th anniversary is just one of the many reasons to attend ACEP18, which will take place in San Diego, California, Oct. 1–Oct. 4, 2018. Take this opportunity to relax, enjoy the sun and surf, experience the sights, and check out the shopping and dining scene in this world-class city.
- Born & Raised: The place to go if you’re in the mood for a classy steak dinner and beautifully crafted cocktails.
- Casa Guadalajara: Located in Old Town, this colorful restaurant offers authentic Mexican food and mariachis.
- The Fishery: Run by a commercial fisherman, this top-notch seafood restaurant also has a seafood market.
- Hodad’s: Called the best burger joint in San Diego, this neighborhood spot has been featured on “Diners, Drive-ins and Dives.”
- Lionfish: Located in the Pendry San Diego hotel, this restaurant offers a seasonally-driven menu designed for sharing.
Arts and Culture