May is Mental Health Awareness Month, and ACEP’s Wellness Section is marking the occasion by hosting its annual Emergency Medicine Wellness Week from May 22–28. The section has developed a different point of focus for each day during Wellness Week:
Explore This IssueACEP Now: Vol 41 – No 05 – May 2022
- May 22: Boost those endorphins and connect with your peers by joining the #BikERdoc Peloton group ride.
- May 23: Schedule a morning or afternoon, now or later, to do something you truly enjoy.
- May 24: Try a self-guided meditation to manage moral injury.
- May 25: Seek cardio and connections during the #BikERdoc Peloton run.
- May 26: Check your physical and financial vitals.
- May 27: Make time for an act of forgiveness and/or gratitude.
- May 28: Self-reflect. Why are you in EM? Share your why.
Learn more about ACEP’s physician wellness support at acep.org/wellness-hub.