The ACEP Nominating Committee is accepting individual, chapter, and section recommendations for ACEP Board of Directors candidates.
Explore This IssueACEP Now: Vol 35 – No 02 – February 2016
Nominations must be submitted no later than March 1, 2016, and must be accompanied by a current curriculum vitae.
To qualify for a Board position, a candidate must:
- Be highly motivated to serve ACEP and be committed for three years for a Board position.
- Be an ACEP member in good standing with no delinquent dues.
- Be an ACEP member for at least five years.
- Show evidence of ACEP involvement in both national and chapter activities (such as current or past chapter officer, current or past national committee leadership, current or past Council membership, or current or past section leadership).
- Show chapter and/or section support for candidacy.
Nominations may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to 972-580-2816, or mailed to James M. Cusick, MD, FACEP, Chair, Nominating Committee, P.O. Box 619911, Dallas, TX 75261-9911.
The Board of Directors will be elected on Saturday, Oct. 15, 2016, during the ACEP Council meeting in Las Vegas.
For more information about the nomination process, contact Sonja Montgomery, CAE, at 800-798-1822, ext. 3202, or by email at email@example.com.