What’s on Your Playlist?
- Judy Dattaro, MD: “I start every day with classical music. I always complete my medical EMR charts to John Denver.”
- Larry Hobbs, MD, FACEP: “My best friend is the bass player for AC/DC. Whenever one of their songs hits the radio, I get excited. I can’t say any one band or even type of music is my favorite. Artists who really put their whole talent and heart into their music is very recognizable to me and enjoyable to listen to.”
- Greg Henry, MD, FACEP: “Everything from opera to ’60s rock to jazz of all types. I am currently madly in love with the jazz vocalist Jane Monheit and don’t mind freely admitting it.”
- Earl Reisdorff, MD, FACEP: “My Pandora stations range from Howard Hanson to Dmitri Shostakovich to Bill Evans and Ella Fitzgerald.”
- Martin Rossip, MD: “My favorites are Michael Brecker, Bob Berg, and Andy Snitzer. Chris Botti is the only one my family can stand me playing.”
Ms. Grantham is a communications manager at ACEP.