Due to popularity, these Tuesday courses are moving to Ballroom 20B.
- TU-102 Cruising the Literature: Trauma 2018, 8–8:50 a.m.
- TU-117 Acute Decompensated Heart Failure: Time Critical Interventions, 9–9:50 a.m.
- TU-134 Undifferentiated Shock: Making a Difference, 10–10:50 a.m.
- TU-143 Advanced Recognition and Treatment of Bradycardias and Blocks, 12:30–1:20 p.m.
- TU-165 ACEP@50: Past, Present, and Future (James D. Mills, Jr. Memorial Lecture), 1:30–2:20 p.m.
- TU-177 FAST FACTS: Neuro Potporri, 3:30–4:20 p.m.
- TU-193 Dysrhythmias and Syncope, 4:30–5:30 p.m.
The Career Center has moved to Sails Pavilion.