Keep up with the CME hours you have earned with ACEP’s new CME Tracker – an exclusive, FREE member benefit.
Explore This IssueACEP News: Vol 30 – No 07 – July 2011
This great new tool will allow you to keep track of the CME hours you received from ACEP meetings and other providers to share with your employer, with your certifying body, or for your own use. Simply log in to www.ACEP.org and you will find the CME Tracker in the “My ACEP” section.
Features of the CME Tracker include:
- A secure repository of your ACEP CME certificates.
- Access from any Internet connection.
- Real-time updated list of all ACEP meetings you attend.
- Ability to include non-ACEP CME events.
- A transcript, which can be modified by date range and printed or sent via e-mail.
- Listing of all ACEP CME publications you have purchased – COMING SOON!
ACEP knows the challenges you face, and we are here to help you with your practice needs and goals. This new member benefit will make it easier for you to practice emergency medicine so you can focus on providing the highest-quality care for your patients.
More new, exclusive member benefits are coming soon. Visit “My ACEP” and try out the new CME Tracker today.