Emergency physicians in 1976 were gearing up for the ACEP annual meeting, too, although the cutting edge of knowledge and education was a little different back then.
Explore This IssueACEP Now: Vol 33 – No 09 – September 2014
1. Preparing for ACEP Scientific Assembly in New Orleans, October 1976.
2. Council Resolutions from 1976: EMRA gains its Councillor.
3. Nerve Blocks of the Foot: Outstanding! Why are they not mainstream practice in 2014?!
4. Heimlich Maneuver first described in 1974: Somewhat validated with interesting methodology in 1976.
5. Practical Reviews in EM? Great source of Education! Put the 3×5 card with the abstract into your file drawer at home and listen to the tapes in your car, while rocking a fancy pair of double knit pants!
—Compliments of Bruce Walmsley, MD, FACEP