The ACEP Nominating Committee is accepting individual, chapter, and section recommendations for Board of Directors, Council speaker, and Council vice speaker candidates.
Nominations must be submitted no later than March 1, 2017, and must be accompanied by a current curriculum vitae. See qualifications online and learn how to nominate a candidate at https://www.acep.org/leadershipnominations/.
Members who distinguish themselves for leadership and excellence in emergency medicine are currently being considered for the 2017 ACEP Award program. Read more about these awards and their criteria online at www.acep.org/About-Us/ACEP-Leadership-and-Excellence-Awards/.
- John G. Wiegenstein Leadership Award
- James D. Mills Outstanding Contribution to Emergency Medicine Award
- Colin C. Rorrie, Jr., PhD Award for Excellence in Health Policy
- John A. Rupke Legacy Award
- Award for Outstanding Contribution in Research
- Award for Outstanding Contribution in EMS
- Council Meritorious Award
- Award for Outstanding Contribution in Education
- Honorary Membership Award