The winners of our 2019 Outstanding Medical Student Awards have been announced! This honor recognizes students who excel in compassionate care of patients, professional behavior, and service to the community and/or specialty. Winners receive a year of free ACEP membership and free registration to the Scientific Assembly. This year’s winners are:
Explore This IssueACEP Now: Vol 38 – No 06 – June 2019
- Arthur Broadstock, The Ohio State University College of Medicine
- Alexandria Gregory, Saint Louis University School of Medicine
- Jonathan Lee, University of California, Irvine
- Andrea Quiñones-Rivera, University of California, San Francisco
- Stephanie Winslow, University of Florida College of Medicine
The following students received honorable mentions: Adrienne Caiado (Penn State College of Medicine), Reed Macy (University of Texas Southwestern), and Dylan Lukato (University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health).