After more than eight months of collaboration and teamwork, ACEP has finalized its strategic roadmap to guide the next three to five years. It features strategies and tactics that fall into five key areas:
Explore This IssueACEP Now: Vol 41 – No 04 – April 2022
- Advocacy: Fighting for your rights across all levels, including federal, state, local, facility and administrative
- Career Fulfillment: Tackling tough issues head-on and working with you to tackle frustrations that get in the way of career satisfaction
- Member Engagement & Trust: Making it easier for you to connect with your corner of the ACEP community
- Practice & Innovation: Revolutionizing acute, unscheduled care, developing new career opportunities and taking the lead in reshaping the emergency medicine workforce landscape
- Resources & Accountability: Ensuring the thoughtful acquisition and management of resources to achieve our strategic goals
How did we get to this final plan? It started back in July 2021 when more than 100 ACEP members and staffers were divided into eight action teams to provide in-depth feedback on ACEP’s strategic pillars. Once those drafts were developed, all ACEP members were invited to comment on the strategies in Oct. 2021. Those comments were sent back to the action teams, who reviewed and revised their plans to incorporate member feedback. The final strategic plan was reviewed and approved by the Board in January 2022 and is now available to view here.