The ACEP Nominating Committee is accepting recommendations for Board of Directors, Council Speaker, and Council Vice Speaker Candidates.
Explore This IssueACEP Now: Vol 34 – No 01– January 2015
To qualify for as a candidate for the Board of Directors or Council officer, a candidate must:
- Be highly motivated to serve ACEP and be committed for three years for a Board position (anticipating the possibility to serve two successive terms) or two years for Council Vice Speaker (anticipating the possibility to serve two additional years as Council Speaker).
- Be an ACEP member in good standing without delinquent dues.
- Be an ACEP member for at least five years;
- Show evidence of ACEP involvement in both national and chapter activities, such as current or past chapter officer, current or past national committee leadership, current or past service as a Councillor, or current or past section leadership).
- Show chapter and/or section support for his or her candidacy.
Additional criteria for nomination as a Council officer candidate include:
- Be an active member of the Council (presently or recently).
- Be active nationally (presently or recently).
Submit nominations to:
Kevin Klauer, DO, EJD, FACEP
Chair, Nominating Committee
PO Box 619911
Dallas, TX 75261-9911
Nominations may also be submitted by email to email@example.com or fax to 972-580-2816. All nominations must be postmarked, emailed, or faxed no later than Feb. 16, 2015.
Elections for the Board of Directors and Council officer positions will occur on Sunday, Oct. 25, 2015, during the Council meeting in Boston.
Please contact Sonja Montgomery, CAE, at 800-798-1822, ext. 3202, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the nomination process.