The ACEP Nominating Committee is accepting recommendations for Board of Directors, Council Speaker, and Council Vice Speaker Candidates.
To qualify for as a candidate for the Board of Directors or Council officer, a candidate must:
- Be highly motivated to serve ACEP and be committed for three years for a Board position (anticipating the possibility to serve two successive terms) or two years for Council Vice Speaker (anticipating the possibility to serve two additional years as Council Speaker).
- Be an ACEP member in good standing without delinquent dues.
- Be an ACEP member for at least five years;
- Show evidence of ACEP involvement in both national and chapter activities, such as current or past chapter officer, current or past national committee leadership, current or past service as a Councillor, or current or past section leadership).
- Show chapter and/or section support for his or her candidacy.
Additional criteria for nomination as a Council officer candidate include: